Today it will have to be bullet points. Haven't had much time to write ....
* Hilary Clinton came to Armenia!
* The US Ambassador came to speak to us for an hour. That was cool (?)
* I went rollerblading on a street next to hills, cows, and sheep.
* I pet a donkey and if you sit on one it's apparently good luck... but I did not do that.
* My Armenian is surprisingly sort of coming along. Yay me.
[This is how you say Thank You: "shno-la-ka-loot-syoon." Long right?!]
* I saw a baby calf who was less than 24 hours old. SO CUTE.
* Saw a fish get beat-up... then ate it.
* My sister and I made a pizza with bread, ketchup, cheese, meat, and veggies. (pic to come)
* Played soccer or "football" with the kids who beat the crap outta me.
* My middle brother's leaving to Russia for work in a few days. SAD! :(
THE END! Til next time :)
Everything sounds like fun! I want to see a newborn calf too!!! How awesome!
ReplyDelete